Is Cosmopolitan Down?

Cosmopolitan is actually 👍 UP

Date & Time now is 2022-07-01 23:47:19 UTC

Cosmopolitan - Global Issue Map

0 Reported Issues World Wide

in the last 30 days

Cosmopolitan - Website check

This is a current view of the historical HTTP/HTTPS web service status Check

Click on data points to see more details about issues reported or website status checks

What is the Cosmopolitan Organization?

Cosmopolitan is a women's magazine, with a monthly readership of 27 million and reach of more than 54 million, making it the second largest women's magazine in the U.S. The headquarters of Cosmopolitan is in New York City, United States. The publisher is Hearst Communications Inc., which owns 80% of Cosmo. The remaining 20% interest is held by Sanoma Magazines Finland, owner of Finnish language publication Suomen Kuvalehti. The magazine was founded by John Brisben Walker in 1885 as a family magazine under the name Harpers Bazar, and was acquired by Cyrus Curtis July 21, 1909 for US$4 million (US$110 million in 2016 dollars) from Edwin Walker.

Latest 10 Cosmopolitan Notifications

ID Notification Status Time
3470 HTTP OK: HTTP/1.1 200 OK - 311176 bytes in 1.032 second response time 👍
3470 CRITICAL - Socket timeout ⚠
3470 HTTP OK: HTTP/1.1 200 OK - 832477 bytes in 0.209 second response time 👍
3470 CRITICAL - Socket timeout ⚠
3470 HTTP OK: HTTP/1.1 200 OK - 816643 bytes in 0.228 second response time 👍
3470 CRITICAL - Socket timeout ⚠
3470 HTTP OK: HTTP/1.1 200 OK - 398218 bytes in 0.106 second response time 👍
3470 CRITICAL - Cannot make SSL connection. ⚠
3470 HTTP OK: HTTP/1.1 200 OK - 406919 bytes in 1.430 second response time 👍
3470 CRITICAL - Socket timeout ⚠
Company Domain Name HTTP Status Check
Cosmopolitan
Active

Latest 0 Service Notifications

Notification Type Data Status Time

10 Most Recent Checks

Check Time Response Time Lag Status
0.11786
0
👍
0.12006
0
👍
0.11696
0
👍
0.12978
0
👍
0.10808
0
👍
0.12402
0
👍
0.11353
0
👍
0.1192
0
👍
0.13547
0
👍
0.13014
0
👍

10 Most Recent Issues Reported

Reported Issue Comment Report Time